Disclaimer of liability
All information, maps, routes, route sheets, links and other sources are provided as-is and without warranty as to their suitability or otherwise for any purpose. You use this website and the given information at your own risk.
In general, rides have been designed to take a route that avoids obvious hazards to cyclists, where possible and practical. Where hazards are known to exist then route sheets are marked with a !CARE! statement — other hazards may exist that are not indicated or were not present when the route sheet was written. If you use the provided GPS files then it is your responsibility to also check the route sheet for noted hazards. You should be vigilant at all times for extant hazards and ride appropriately.
You should also note:
- Events are run under Audax UK regulations. You should familiarise yourself with Audax UK regulations, guidance, and advice (available in AUK publications, at www.aukweb.net, or on request from the organiser).
- An audax event is not a race or trial of speed. You are expected to follow the rules of the road and show consideration to other road users.
- The route is on open public roads. You should prepare by studying the route.
- The route is not waymarked or marshalled. You are responsible for your own safety and conduct.
- Some routes and/or conditions may be arduous.
- The organiser does not provide any rescue service.
- PARENTAL CONSENT is required for entrants under 18 years of age — parents should note the information here and be aware that this is an individual ride without leaders.
You are responsible for your own insurance: Audax UK (AUK) provides its members (including temporary members) who are "normally resident in the UK" with third-party insurance cover throughout the event for claims while on an AUK event; an excess applies. Overseas residents must arrange their own third-party insurance. By signing the AUK entry form you declare that you are insured as required.
In all circumstances by using any information provided on this site or entering any of the AUK rides you understand and accept that during any ride or event that you are on a private excursion on the public highway and that you are responsible for your own conduct. You agree to abide by Audax UK Regulations for any of our rides. You have relevant insurance cover as above.